As we start working in the building again, we ask that everyone respect the following policies and procedures:
- All employees and guests must be vaccinated.
- We require everyone to wear a mask.
- We request that everyone be respectful of personal space and stay 6 feet apart.
- Stay home if you are feeling at all unwell. Inform HR if you become sick.
In addition, here are some of the actions we have taken to reduce the possibility of COVID-19 transmission:
- Desks have been placed further apart.
- There are hands-free door openers on all conference room and bathroom doors.
- We have posted the maximum occupancy for each conference room on its door.
- We have increased cleaning measures to include daily disinfecting of commonly used areas.
- Air filters have been added to conference rooms.
- The HVAC systems have been inspected and cleaned.
- We are providing disposable cups for coffee and other drinks.
For the most recent information about COVID-19, you can visit the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) websites. You can find frequently asked questions and answers on their pages:
REVISED: January 2022